Fast Weight Loss Plan - Intermittent Fasting Tops Them All!


I have been searching for a fast weight loss plan that is effective and easy to follow for years. After doing many different programs and getting varied results, I am going to touch on what I have found to be the best that there is.

For a weight loss plan to be effective, it will have to be easy to follow and cause you to lose significant fat, as well as provide lasting results. First of all, lets scratch off any of the fad diets and magic pills that never really work. If it seems too good to be true, it often is. I am more interested in showing you a fast weight loss plan that is not built on hype or results that depend on you buying a bunch of useless supplements.

dukan diet, vitamins for weight loss, diet solution program,

To lose weight you need to have a calorie deficit

Of all of the different ways to lose weight, the common theme for any of them that work is causing a calorie deficit. In order to achieve weight loss, you need to use more calories on a consistent basis than you are taking in. It is pretty cut and dry and obviously no secret. All diets are geared towards you cutting calories in some way. The problem with most diets though is that they are too hard to follow and you don't have much of a chance of sticking with them long term. If you need to depend on straight will power and desire to stick with your diet, you may as well quit now. Regardless of how strong you start out, maintaining that same level of desire is not realistic. The fast weight loss plan that I mention below does not require you to be strict for any prolonged periods, which makes it much easier to follow.

The right diet as well as a proper exercise routine are key to any weight loss plan

Exercise is a key part of any weight loss plan also, and an effective diet along with the proper exercise routine will really kick your fat loss in to high gear. Once you have your diet straightened out, you should do some form of resistance training for maximum fat loss. Most people think of walking or running on the treadmill when they decide to lose weight. I think that the treadmill may have its place in your plan but you should first get on an effective resistance training program. This will be the topic of another article though. For now, I am going to focus on the diet part of the equation.

Intermittent fasting helped me to lose 31 lbs

In my experience, intermittent fasting is the most effective way to cut your calories and cause weight loss. If you are not familiar with this term or do not know what intermittent fasting is, you will be pleasantly surprised when you discover how easy and effective it is. Personally, I have been fasting for weight loss for around eight months. I went from 201 lbs on January 1st to 170 lbs in July of this same year from intermittent fasting. I lost 31 lbs in less than seven months and have never looked better. At the time of this article, I am 41 years old and am leaner than I have been since I was in my early twenties.

I think the reason that intermittent fasting is so effective is because it allows you to eat every day and pretty much eat how you normally do in between fasts. Of course the better you eat, the better your results will be, and your overall health will also improve. But the key to remember is that if you change nothing else about your current diet and just add in fasting, you will still lose weight. This is why intermittent fasting is the best weight loss plan that I know of. The ins and outs of this type of fasting are too broad to go over in this short article but I invite you to learn more about it and how effective it has been for me at my blog, Fitness Overhaul.

Wie Sie hartnäckiges Bauchfett loswerden

Manual for Total Body Fat Control

Fat Loss Diet

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Weight Loss Challenge
Support by CB Engine